Berry Bearing Bushes and More

 I took time to pose early this morning and snapped a couple of photos while we walked around the yard trying to figure out how to spend the rest of our morning.
I'm curious to know how many times this bush bears berries....They're always so beautiful!  Now I'm in to change into something I can perspire in!  I'm going to be toting branches of the walnut tree my husband is trimming...

He's already trimmed up a large, sprawling bush/tree--identity unknown.  It provided space for a bowling ball tree.  I saw the idea on another blog and will credit it when I can relocate it.  I'll probably also transplant a hosta or two.  I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in for a busy day! Those berries are pretty - a nice splash of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking good in your garden. Sounds like a busy day ahead. Just making your garden even more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete