This and That

 I found this ceramic owl at a thrift store and placed it on the trunk of the tree
 where a family of owls perched statue-like on a branch for most of a day a few years ago.
On the way to attach the owl, I passed this rusty tray holding my
small collection of stone hearts.  The small white one is the latest.
I found it walking to the post office yesterday.
 (Had tree trunks on the mind for some reasons....)
 Our white rose bushes are as full as I've ever seen them.  They are about to explode with flowers!
Another tree trunk with a couple of sunflower heads (yard art) at its base.
My husband just fashioned a seat for this bench
from decking boards found free in a pile of wood on a curbside.
Much better...now all we need are cushions for the back.

1 comment:

  1. Like your yard art. I have things hanging on the privacy fence, but at some point as all the flowering shrubs get bigger, will have to remove that stuff.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete