Garden Tours - Real and Virtual

 It's too hot and humid to do much.  I'm kind of a wimp that way....
Anyway, I'm having too much virtual fun touring gardens with the West Coast Contingency!
Here and Here!
How I wish I could have been at this study weekend/tour with them...
Meanwhile, these two photos of stalwart plants 
from our simple space brought me pleasure this morning.
AND in a few minutes, we're off to The City for a real Garden Tour ourselves!
We'll be packing plenty of water and wearing loose clothing!

5 comments:

  1. I love garden tours! Hope you had fun and took lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting the photos I took tomorrow, Mari. It was really hot and humid and I needed my cane - all of which made it hard to get all the pictures that were waiting to be taken :)

      Delete
  2. I hope your garden tour went well. On a hot day they can be draining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your post about your garden tour! We're enjoying delightful weather (some welcome rain today) with temperatures in the the upper 60's to mid 70's; perfect for working in the garden in short sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy for you - and more than a bit jealous of those temperatures, too!

      Delete