- Familiarizing us with names of a variety of plants
- Showing us the life cycle of unfamiliar flowers
- Giving us ideas of what may work in our yard/garden
- Prompting us regarding garden maintenance (pruning, mulching, dead-heading)
- Pleasuring us with colors and scents we don't have in our garden
- Exposing us to plants we don't have room for or conditions to cultivate successfully on our property
- Suggesting landscapingpossibilities
- Providing peaceful and relaxing recreation after a hard day of work.
- It's FREE entertainment!
The astillbe were particularly amazing last night!
Is there a garden in your vicinity that you frequent? What do you find enjoyable and educational about it?