According to one source (Health Benefits of Organic Greater Celandine) this invasive plant has some of these benefits!
* Stimulates production of bile in the liver
* Encourages production of enzymes by the pancreas
* Promotes cleansing and detoxification of the liver
* Motivates a sluggish gallbladder
* Can help relieve spasms in the gallbladder
* Acts as a mild sedative to soothe the body
* Helps prevent respiratory difficulties
* Provides relief for abdominal cramping, nausea, and other symptoms of indigestion
Questions: Why didn't I know this BEFORE my gallbladder was removed?! And would you dry it and steep it in hot water as in "tea" to get the benefit?