A Productive Monday

Early this morning, I took advantage of the "cool" and weeded in this flower bed. 
I rearranged some tiles and metal tubes to line this path that crosses the bed.
This evening, my husband replaced the boards on this rusty stand.
I'll have fun placing it SOMEwhere in the yard tomorrow!
Feverfew (above)
and one of my husband's favorites below in front of the old watering can.  
(I'll think of its name -- probably in the middle of the night!
I think it has "tooth" in its name.)
Penstemon digitalis 'Husker Red'
I have no idea where I got the idea
there might be "tooth" in the name!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to enjoy the flowers and sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very pretty there. I love the feverfew, I haven't had luck with it in my garden. That 'Husker Red' is a great one, it's been reseeding in my garden and I love it.

    ReplyDelete